Google Scholar provides more and more open access full text every day, but there are always articles for which a subscription is needed. If Google knows you are a student here, the search results will include links to our subscriptions. Here is how to set that up.
To set Google Scholar preferences on an off-campus device:
- Go to http://scholar.google.com/
- Click the Settings link at the top of the page.
- On the left, click library links
- Type Chestnut Hill College into the search box
- Check the box next to Chestnut Hill College when it appears below the search box
- Click the blue Save button.